Dan Seidman, Sales Training Expert
Dan Seidman is one of America’s top speakers, coaches & trainers on influence. He is the author of #1 business best-seller, Sales Autopsy (Kaplan Publishing). Therein Dan reveals the top seven traits that distinguish world class sales professionals from the rest of the selling world.
Dan is also a World Master’s athlete who has three gold medals playing on the U.S. basketball team. He has served as a board member of the United Professional Sales Association (www.upsa-intl.org) and is a volunteer sales & marketing strategist for the Willow Creek Association.
MAJOR HIGHLIGHTS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Selected as one of the “Top 12 Sales Coaches in America” in Ultimate Selling Power and runs the award-winning website SalesAutopsy.com.
- Selling Power Magazine selected the Sales Autopsy Training Experience as a finalist in its 2006 Sales Excellence Awards.
- Sales & Marketing Management Magazine has called his website of selling blunders a “cult hit among sales folks.” Dan has collected over 600 of these sales horror stories during his selling, management and training career.
- The American Marketing Association recently featured SalesAutopsy.com on their magazine cover as one of “Marketing’s BEST Web Sites.”
- His columns reach over 1.5 million readers a month, both online at Monster.com and ProducersWeb.com and in print at Agent Sales Journal, Independent Agent, Advantages and more.