Jaynie Smith, Competitive Differentiation Expert
Bestselling author and SOS Think Tank member Jaynie L. Smith is the President of Smart Advantage, Inc., a marketing/management consultancy whose clients range from mid-sized companies to Fortune 500 companies. She has more than 20 years real-world experience working with top tier companies.
Jaynie Smith consults nationally and internationally with many CEOs and high-level executives, helping businesses define their competitive advantages. She has also served as a keynote speaker for numerous associations and has appeared as an expert on several TV business shows, including ABC World News This Morning and MSNBC’s Your Business.
Major Highlights & Accomplishments
- Best selling author of Creating Competitive Advantage (Doubleday Currency, 2006).
- 35,000 plus hours experience consulting CEO’s
- 15 Top Performer Awards for CEO coaching
- Featured in Entrepreneur, Industry Week, Investors Business Daily, and Business Strategies magazine.
- Smith’s Competitive Advantage proprietary workshop was selected as one of the leading new courses for the 2007 curriculum for the American Management Association.
- Selected to deliver Microsoft Office Live Seminars 2007, along with speakers Michael Gerber, Stephen Covey, Marshall Goldsmith, Jack Canfield and Jim Kouzes.