Product(P601) Masters Program for Trade and Professional Organizations
FOR: up to 25 Participants
You pay now
CONFIDENTIAL SIGNATURE PROGRAM AGREEMENT
This agreement is between James Feldman Associates, Inc.
We would like to thank you for considering us with the important responsibilities to creatively, innovatively, and prudently assist you in nurturing the needed growth of your business. You’ve achieved significant achievement in the current business model upon which, we believe we can build the business to ensure a secure and profitable future. This agreement includes business consultation, marketing, suggested financial and resources for legal deliverables for your potential clients to enhance and sell more products and services on your behalf.
SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
1) James Feldman Associates, Inc. (JFA) will grant permission to utilize some of the concepts, models, and formulas that have proven to be successful for other clients but you agree that these are considered Confidential Information and may not be shared, in any form, without written permission. In the event, you distribute or share this information it will be cause for termination of our relationship and no refund will be offered.
2) Examine all the current strategies, programs, services, processes, and financials to analyze “what is” and to recommend, “what can be.”
3) We will be available to visit with you and your associates at least once a month through group coaching teleseminars to explore your goals and results. It is your obligation to book our meetings using the Calendar. The duration of the agreed-upon coaching starts on the date of our first coaching call and is completed 90 calendar days after that date.
4) For a period of one calendar year for coaching. We will serve as a consultant to you to help you chart a solid course to build your business, maximize performance, and increase your potential client base for corporate and
5) Consultations will be conducted by phone, zoom.us webinars and electronic mail, and other appropriate means to “keep an eye” on the development, execution, and measurement of strategies.
6) We will work with you to maximize your gross income, increase your bottom line by creating a competitive differentiation from your competition, create joint ventures, reduce receivables, and reduce your overall efforts focused on bottom-line increases.
7) Help create and edit any solicitation letters or other communications to potential users of your services. The objective is to communicate your strategic vision in a persuasive manner and gain acceptance from your target audience.
8) JFA will, continue to offer business advice including but not limited to the use of PowerPoint/Keynote assistance, incentives, case studies, questionnaires, and other marketing materials.
9) You will provide accurate information and communicate openly about all the business and personal issues that relate to your business, expenses, goals, etc., which will remain totally confidential.
10) It is also understood that JFA will not solicit direct sales to your established clients and will not share in any revenue or credit unless agreed to in writing.
11) Confidential Information means all data and information relating to the business and management of JFA including but not limited to, the following: Intellectual Property the nature of proprietary rights, data, test data, test results, email list, client contact information, information regarding acquiring, protecting, enforcing, and licensing proprietary rights including movie and television scenes, templates, lead generators, squeeze pages, offers, and other incentives. You agree not to use the Confidential Information for any purpose that might be detrimental to JFA or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
The term of this agreement shall commence on the first day of enrollment as indicated in the client log on the console. The total fee for all of the above services will be highly discounted. This is an all-inclusive fee. Once we begin coaching there are no refunds due to the number of materials and access to resources that will be provided. It is further understood that there will be no 'chargebacks' or requests for a refund from credit card companies.
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION (CI)
The undersigned acknowledged and agrees that all rights, title, and interest in any Confidential Information including, but limited to, webinar content, PowerPoint, Keynote, questionnaires, and other materials will remain the exclusive property of James Feldman, James Feldman Associates, Inc. In addition, you specifically agree and acknowledge that you have no interest in the Confidential Information, including, without limitation, no interest in know-how, copyright, trademarks, trade names, mailing lists, resources, etc. Using, participating, or attending any webinar or presentation requires you to maintain the Confidential Information.
FAILURE TO MAINTAIN CI
Any failure to maintain the confidentiality of the Confidential Information in breach of this agreement cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated for in money damages and would cause irreparable injury to JFA. Accordingly, you agree that JFA is entitled to, in addition to all other rights and remedies available at law or equity, an injunction restraining you and anyone that has obtained this Confidential Information from directly or indirectly committing or engaging in any act restricted by this Agreement in relation to the Confidential Information.
There will be no surprises and no additional billings except for production costs, merchandise and/or travel awards, and other agreed-upon items. Travel expenses, hotel accommodations, and any production costs involved in this project will be provided to you for approval prior to any execution or commitment. Out of pocket expenses are offered at net, with no mark-up and require prepayment or deposit against expenses.
We mutually agree that any additional compensation will be agreed to writing.
It is mutually agreed that, due to the nature of the creative and marketing services called for by this project, it would be impossible to allocate a portion of the total contract fee to the services actually performed at any given point prior to final completion. It is therefore agreed that, in view of the difficulty of making a precise determination of charges due to early termination of this project, the full agreement contract fee is a reasonable estimate of such charges and will be assessed, not as a penalty but as liquidated damages in the event of early cancellation. The payment does not reflect the amount of service rendered at any given point.
Except where a party has changed its corporate name or merged with another corporation the Agreement may not be assigned or otherwise transferred by either party without the prior written consent of the other party to this agreement
All terms and conditions in this letter are approved and agreed to by the parties upon the successful processing of your credit card. It is the spirit of this agreement that JFA will act as your business coach. As such we enter into this agreement in mutual good faith. A notice will be sent to you asking permission to create an invoice to continue our coaching arrangement.
This agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Illinois or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of c
Be assured that we will give this project priority attention, and we will work with you closely to create purposeful and substantive plans. Any changes to this agreement must be in writing.
We will begin immediately to work on the various components in this project upon payment. We look forward to a long and mutually satisfactory relationship with you.
You have our commitment to work closely with you to achieve your goals.
Instead of a signature, please copy the information below and the last four (4) digits of your social security number in an email through the coaches' console.
I agree to the terms and conditions of our coaching agreement by filling out the information below and returning it by email.